On March 1-2, 2018 in Fort Worth, Texas,Texas A&M University School of Law will host its 9th Annual Energy Symposium. The theme will be: Texas Energy Today and Tomorrow: Its Impact in the U.S., Mexico and Beyond. Topics will include:
- Regional Energy Integration U.S. - Mexico
- State vs. Federal Energy Policy Polarization
- Winners and Losers in a Global Natural Gas Market
- The Future of Nuclear Power and Disposal of Radioactive Waste
- Networking Opportunities for Students and Young Professionals
Click for more details.