Public Land Law, Regulation, and Management
The papers presented at the 2020 Special Institute on Public Land Law, Regulation, and Management are available as written manual (looseleaf binder or downloadable file). Chapters include:
- Public Land Law – An Introduction
- National Environmental Policy Act of 1969 and its Role in Public Lands Management
- The Federal Land Policy and Management Act of 1976 (FLPMA)
- Forest Service Planning
- The Protection of Historical and Cultural Resources
- Oil and Gas Leasing – The Reformed, Reformed Policy a Case Study
- Compensatory Mitigation: Do We Have a Coherent Policy Yet?
- Conflicts in Federal Multiple Mineral Development
- Common versus Uncommon Mineral Determinations and Implications for Developing Locatable or Saleable Mineral Deposits
- NEPA and Climate Change Analysis: When is Enough Enough?
- The Role of Cooperating Agencies and Cooperative Federalism in Public Lands Decisions
- The Role of the Public Interest in Public Lands Decision-Making
- Good Samaritan Laws and Public Land Cleanups
- Ethics: Working with Government Attorneys during Public Lands Planning and Projects
Mineral Law Series Volume 2020, Number 3 (May 2020) Manual: 1 looseleaf volume.
THESE COURSE MATERIALS ARE PREORDER ONLY AND WILL BE SHIPPED APPROXIMATELY 4 WEEKS AFTER THE CONCLUSION OF THE SPECIAL INSTITUTE.