Oil & Gas Agreements: Joint Operations
The papers presented at the 2008 Special Institute on Oil & Gas Agreements: Joint Operations are available as a written manual (looseleaf binder). Chapters include:
- Basics of joint operations
- The operator
- Property provisions of the joint operating agreement
- Drilling and development operations
- Liabilities of the parties: who is responsible for what?
- Indemnity and insurance issues under JOAs
- Tax planning for joint operations: keeping the after-tax economics of the trade intact
- Operations not covered or inadequately covered by the JOA and other problem areas
- Marketing the production
- Enforcing and litigating the operating agreement
- Joint operation of coalbed methane properties
- Those pesky exhibits – what’s that all about anyway?
- Joint operations on federal lands
- Ethical issues
- COPAS Accounting Procedures, the audit process, the 2005 COPAS Accounting Procedure, and legal and practical considerations
- The 1989 AAPL Model Form Operating Agreement – Why are you not using it?
Mineral Law Series Volume 2008, Number 2 (March 2008)
Manual:1 looseleaf volume + 1 softbound Forms Supplement/1,370 pages