2020 International Mining Law Short Course
The presentations presented at the 2020 International Mining Law Short Course are available as a written manual (looseleaf binder or downloadable file).
- International tenure systems and state involvement
- Introduction to cross-border transactions
- Preliminary negotiations and agreements
- Venture agreements
- Financing agreements and documentation
- Royalty agreements and streaming agreements
- Procurement and construction agreements
- Operations agreements
- Offtake and smelting agreements
- Product marketing and sale agreements
- Linkages to development and sustainable development
- Indigenous populations and rights
- Community agreements and social license
- Ethics, CSR, and anti-corruption
Mineral Law Series Volume 2020, Number 5 (September 2020) Manual: 1 looseleaf volume.
THESE COURSE MATERIALS ARE PREORDER ONLY AND WILL BE SHIPPED APPROXIMATELY 4 WEEKS AFTER THE CONCLUSION OF THE SPECIAL INSTITUTE.