Financing Oil & Gas and Mining Acquisitions and Projects
The papers presented at the 2020 Special Institute on Financing Oil & Gas and Mining Acquisitions and Projects are available as written manual (looseleaf binder or downloadable file). Chapters include:
- Business Overview of the Current Climate for Financing: Debt, Equity (Private and Public), and Alternatives
- Securities Issues in Energy Transactions
- Negotiating Loan Documents – Counterpoint Discussion Between Lender and Borrower Perspectives
- Taxation of Mineral Financing Transactions
- Who is Your Client in Complicated Financings and What Duties, if any, Do You Owe to Other Related or Interested Parties?
- Basics of Foreclosure: What Can the Financing Party Do, and When Can It Do It?
- Reserve Based Loans – From Borrower’s and Lender’s Perspectives
- ABC’s of Hedging: The Market is Rising, Why Am I Losing?
- Participation Agreements, Development Agreements, and (not) Joint Ventures – I have the Land, You Have the Cash
- Collateral Security for Oil and Gas Financing Transactions: Beyond the Basics
- Private Equity Capital for Oil and Gas Companies – Structuring and the Exit Event
- Distressed Financing Transactions
- Streaming Agreements: An Overview of Current Practices
- Private Equity Financing for Mining Companies
- Navigating Cross Border Equity Financing Issues for the Junior Mining Company
- Collateral Security for Mining Financing Transactions: Beyond the Basics
- Intercreditor Arrangements for Complex Financings
- Project Finance 2020: Sources, Trends, and Key Issues
Mineral Law Series Volume 2020, Number 2 (April 2020) Manual: 1 looseleaf volume.