Young Natural Resources Lawyers and Landmen Institute
The papers presented at the 2020 Young Natural Resources Lawyers and Landmen Institute are available as written manual (looseleaf binder or downloadable file).
- Structuring Natural Resources Deals
- Federal Agency Rulemaking and Adjudications
- The Role of Junior Lawyers and Landmen: Ethical Considerations
- Contracting for Goods and Services in the Oil and Gas and Mining Industries
- Land Use Controls on Federal Public Lands: Environmental and Other Restrictions on the Use of Public Lands for Energy and Mineral Projects
- Indian Law Fundamentals for Natural Resources Projects
Mineral Law Series Volume 2020, Number 1 (March 2020) Manual: 1 looseleaf volume.