Professors, join your colleagues in beautiful Missoula for a timely program of topics relevant to the instruction of natural resources law. Wednesday will be the pre-conference field trip, and your colleagues at the University of Montana are already planning a wonderful day of learning and beauty. Sessions will follow on Thursday and Friday. Why attend?:
- Meet your natural resources law colleagues from around the country and Canada, or reinvigorate those career-long friendships you previously developed at this conference.
- Chat with authors of many major textbooks in this field.
- Numerous research projects get launched or furthered over the course of the meeting.
- Discuss current issues with your peers, as well as how to teach them.
- Enjoy scholarship-in-progress presentations specifically designed to benefit new professors.
In three days, you can have breakfast with a textbook author, enjoy a drink with someone whose scholarship you admire, learn about cutting-edge issues, get (or give) advice on tenure, learn how to place your article, find out what aspects of the ESA still need scholarly attention, discover how to teach Administrative Law so students don't fall asleep, and see some fantastic local scenery.
We hope to see you in Missoula!
Continuing Education Credit
You may apply on your own for up to 8.75 continuing legal education credits for this course. The course sponsors will supply a CLE form and agenda to attendees who wish to submit this Institute for CLE credit or other credit.
Cutoff date for discounted registration fees: April 19, 2019