Join environmental, energy, and resource lawyers, advisors, and decision-makers from across the country at the Grand Hyatt Denver on March 27-29, 2019 for two full days of CLE programming. Session highlights include:
- PFAS: Impacting Site Remediation and Litigation for Years to Come?
- Permit Streamlining for Mineral Exploration and Development
- Frenemies: Federal, State, Tribal, and Local Governments and the Inherent Tension of Cooperative Federalism on the Ground
- International Product Stewardship Regulations: Their Effect on Integrated Supply Chains and Corporate Transactions
- The New Cannabis Industry: Will It Cause the Environment to Go to Pot?